Who we are
Our web site address is: https://labarriquevenice.com.
The personal data that the User will communicate by browsing this website (hereinafter “Site”) will be treated with fairness and transparency for lawful purposes and protecting its privacy and its rights in compliance with Community legislation on the protection of personal data (Reg. EU 2016/679).
This document does not include the processing carried out on other websites that may be consulted by the user through links on the Site.
The processing will be carried out with the following purposes and modalities:
1. The Data Controller.
According to the aforementioned legislation, the Data Controller is the company Malibu Group srl via Famagosta 2, 30126 Lido di Venezia – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Subject matter of the Treatment.
The Data Controller will process the personal data communicated by the User by filling in the forms that are in the section “Home Page” (name, e-mail) only for the purposes indicated in this information.
3. Purpose of the treatment.
The purposes of the processing generally pursued by the Data Controller can be summarized as follows:
a) to allow the Owner to follow a message and/or to subscribe the User to the newsletter sent by the holder. It will be possible for the User to unsubscribe at any time from this mailing list.
4. Categories of personal data processed.
The data processed will be those, described in point 2, strictly necessary for the requested and/or authorized purposes.
5. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data.
The data provided by the User will be made accessible to:
- employees and/or collaborators of the owner;
The data will not be disseminated and will be processed in an organisational and logical manner related to the above specified purposes.
6. Transfer of data.
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the EU of the Data Controller and/or third companies in charge and will not be carried out any transfer of the same outside the territory of the European Union.
7. Period of storage.
The Data Controller will retain the personal data provided for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described above and in particular:
– the name and e-mail inserted in the forms on the homepage, will be used for the subscription to the newsletter and used until the User communicates his will to be deleted from the mailing list.
8. Rights of the person concerned.
As an interested party, the User has the following rights:
– the right to access their personal data (once it has been confirmed that their data are processed by the holder);
– the right to have their data corrected and supplemented;
– the right to have their data deleted;
– the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data under certain conditions;
– the right to receive the personal data provided to the holder in a structured and commonly used format, and to transmit them to another holder;
– the right to object to the processing of personal data when reasons relating to his personal situation arise;
– the right not to be subject to automated decision-making;
– the right to be notified in the event of a serious breach of their data;
– the right to withdraw consent for processing at any time;
– right to complain to a supervisory authority.
The User may exercise these rights by sending a notice to the Data Controller to the addresses mentioned in art. 1 above).
9. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to reply.
The communication of data (name, e.mail) for the above mentioned purposes in point 3) is optional. Failure to communicate the email data will prevent subscription to the newsletter.